2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media
On our website, we have included content to promote web pages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks. This content is embedded with code derived from third parties and places cookies. This content might store and process certain information for personalized advertising.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible.
6. Placed cookies
We use Google reCAPTCHA for spam prevention. Read more
For more information, please read the Google reCAPTCHA Privacy Statement.
We use Google Analytics for website statistics. Read more
For more information, please read the Google Analytics Privacy Statement.
We use WPML for locale management. Read more
This data is not shared with third parties.
We use YouTube for video display. Read more
For more information, please read the YouTube Privacy Statement.
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
9. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- confirmation of the existence of processing;
- access to data;
- correction of incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated data;
- anonymization, blocking, or deletion of unnecessary, excessive, or processed data in disagreement with the provisions of the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data (LGPD);
- portability of data to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
- deletion of personal data processed with the consent of the holder, except in the cases provided for in art. 16 of the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data (LGPD);
- information on public and private entities with which the controller shared data;
- information on the possibility of not providing consent and on the consequences of denial.
Autoridade Nacional de Proteção de Dados
Esplanada dos Ministérios,
CEP 70297-400 - Brasília – DF.
10. Contact details
Furtek Jan Alexander
Frazione Valdichiascio 10
06024 Gubbio Pg
Phone number: +39 334 528 1154